Bachelors in Construction Engineering Technology
Email: MariaPadillaPlatas@my.unt.eduVisit My LinkedIn!
“Nothing can grow in the shade of secrets.” - Isabel Allende, Long Petal of the Sea (2019)
This is my second year as SHPEtinas director, I am a senior in Construction Engineering Technology. I am currently working in Amazon and as an intern in a commercial construction company. I am originally from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon and have been living in the US since 2012. I love to read, dance, play video games, spend time with my loved ones, and learn new things. I am very passionate about the SHPEtinas program and will always do my very best to help them be successful as future ingenieras!
- Hometown - Monterrey, Mexico
- SHPEtinas Director since Fall 2022
- Intern at Linbeck since May 2023
- TEXO 1st Place for Heavy Civil Student Competition
- Microsoft Word Certified
- AutoCAD, Bluebeam REVU, BIM 360, Revit
Current Career Interests
Commercial Construction, Architectural Engineering
- Be more active
- Reduce phone screen time
- Secure a full-time offer before graduation
- Take and pass my Civil FE Exam