Bachelors in Mechanical and Energy Engineering
Email: email@example.comVisit My LinkedIn!
“Do or do not, there is no try.” - Yoda
Internal Vice President
- Hometown - Fort Worth, TX
- B.S. Mathematics and Statistics at Texas Tech University
- Software Skills - AutoCAD, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Microstation, Revit, Matlab, Microsoft Office
- Strong Communications skills
- Great teamwork skills
Current Career Interests
Innovations in the utilities and energy industry especially in renewable energy to reduce carbon footprints. Fluid mechanics and dynamics analysis work. Thermal analysis work.
- Graduate in May 2023
- Pass the FE Exam early 2023
- Recruit 30 new members for SHPE UNT