Bachelors in Energy Enginneering
Email: email@example.comVisit My LinkedIn!
“In the midst of trouble do not lose your focus, instead remember why you are doing what you are doing and proceed towards the goal.”
External Vice President
I am a senior studying Mechanical and Energy Engineering with hopes of going into the aerospace, or automotive, industry as a designer to improve existing models. I’d consider myself a well-rounded individual that seeks to help others since I was once someone without a clue of what I wanted to do. As the Vice President of External Affairs, my goal is to seek out as many external resources to bring back to our chapter so that all of our members can be better prepared for and learn of all the internship/job opportunities there are.
- Hometown - Dallas, TX
- First Generation Student
- Complete first internship as Project Manager, Summer 2022, with Brasfield & Gorrie, LCC
- Worked in construction for a couple years during my college career
- CAD Softwares - AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Revit, Bluebeam Revu
- Auto technician experience
Current Career Interests
Using my knowledge I would like to design, create, or improve a new mechanism to solve current problems.
- Seeking intership opportunities for Summer 2023
- To help others find internship opportunities
- Grow within a corporate job